Thompsons Toyota Battery Service and Replacement
Location140 Forni Rd, Placerville, CA 95667
Service: (530) 622-6232
|Mon - Sat||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStartTM battery. Manufactured to Toyota’s exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStartTM batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service–and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Thompsons Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
To schedule a service appointment at Thompsons Toyota, use our online form or call us at (530) 622-6232. If you have any questions about any service or maintenance your vehicle may need, please give us a call so we can assist you.